Au Pair in France
What is an au pair? An au pair is a young foreign person who lives with a host family, and takes care of the children, helps with housework in exchange for food, a room, and a weekly allowance.
Ever wish you could live in a foreign country, travel, and have a job at the same time? This is the job for you! If you’re aged between 18-30 and hold a passport from the United states and Canada then you can apply. We will assist you in getting your “Jeune Au Pair visa. Your “Jeune Au Pair” visa allows you to earn $400 per month and work for 25hrs/week in France.
Castle InterProgram offers direct personal service to assist and arrange your work abroad needs from finding a job as an au pair, host family, and work visa for your gap year and beyond. Our host families are carefully screened.
What are the benefits?
- Health and Travel insurance
- Assistance and arrangements
- You’ll earn $400 per month
- Room and board
- International experience
- You’ll discover a new culture
- Learn a new language
- It’ll look fantastic on your CV
- Make lasting friendships
- Intercultural competence
Duties and responsibilities:
- Waking the children
- Getting them ready for school
- Dressing them/infants and toddlers
- Playing with the children
- Light housework/shopping
- Keeping the children’s rooms tidy and clean
- Preparing snacks and meals for the children
- Drop them off or pick them up from school or various activities
Fee and Duration
$750 for 3-5 month placements.
$600 for 6-12 month placements
September is the preferred arrival time for a longer stay
A visa is required for au pairs who want to stay longer than 90 days